Thursday, November 19, 2009

In Case You Missed It

Our little car show is the highlight of my year. If you haven't heard me say so before, stick around and you will. If you have heard me say it so many times you're ready to cement my mouth over...Well, I just hope you still have some patience left in you.

The Wasatch Classic VW Show is a unique little animal, and one I feel actually serves the community by providing something you just don't get everywhere. It's certainly a rare gem here in Utah. I'm extremely glad that there are consistently 70-80 VW enthusiasts each year that agree with me enough that the show happens. Apparently, though, it's not just us. I was pleasantly surprised when a haphazard Google search for all things "Wasatch Classic" turned up a glowing review of the 2009 show.

Brian Champagne (KUTV's 'Cool Car Guy,' if I remember right...) wrote a review of the eleventh annual Wasatch Classic which you can see (and tell all your friends about) on Examiner.com. Especially show it to those friends who tell you every year that they have something else they need to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment