Sunday, October 18, 2009

2009 Fall Cruise

While I don't suppose I'd call it a roaring success, I'd say that those who went weren't sorry for their trouble. The foliage along Hwy 189 in Provo Canyon isn't as spectacular as up the Alpine Loop, but it's still pretty, and in the end no one seemed to mind not being driven off the road by on-coming traffic. Deer Lake Reservoir looks lovely, and the food at Dairy Keen was enjoyable, too. I even stuck a quarter in the "Harry Potter Train" feature and we watched a toy train run back and forth (about a yard or so) for about 60 seconds.

Those of you who were not in attendance, the 2009 WVVW Fall Cruise would have been better with you there, and we hope to see you next time.

2 comments:

  1. Wassup? Missed you at the cruise, brother.

    Now, you do know I will expect you to post stuff here from time to time, right? Not that I mind you commenting on my post, but you have posting privileges now, too.

    ReplyDelete